BIM Modelling 3D
Our Customer-centric approach, streamlined design process and advanced technical proficiency lets you add value to business and turn your focus towards your core competencies.
Blue Crescent Engineering provides Revit MEP modeling services encompassing BIM modelling in all below mentioned
|MEP Modeling Services||Coordination among different MEP Trades|
|Revit MEP 3D Modeling||Builder’s Working Drawings|
|Collision Detection||Parametric Modeling for HVAC and MEP components|
|Bills of Materials||Library Creation for HVAC and MEP Components|
|Shop Drawings||Detailed Section Reviews and Schedules|
Ability with software such as Auto CAD, AAD Duct, Revit MEP allow us to offer a choice of high class MEP BIM services..
Blue Crescent Engineering BIM Services is an Expert of making rich MEP Building Information Model with realistic, real-time design scenarios, with which the Mechanical services, Electrical services, and Plumbing Services (MEP) Engineers can create better decisions and reduce design problems to fit a project’s sustainability plan.
Our BIM experts work personally with building operators, consultant engineers and architects to produce perfect Building Information Models, construction documents and visualizations as per industry practices. BIM has many applications in the construction industry but its primary uses are as a means of visualization and a tool for trade Coordination.
Nowadays, producing a fully coordinated BIM 3D service model is essential in construction industry, as it enables the construction team to optimize, validate as well as coordinate information regarding design within a virtual environment. With our BIM 3D modelling services, significant improvements can be brought to the process of installation with the improved transition between design and construction Following man advantages of BIM 3D modelling services.
- Production of a coordinated, clash free and virtual BIM 3D models help improved coordination of services
- It reduces the installation time and costs by identifying and rectifying coordination issues at the early stage
- BIM 3D model service reduces the requirement for sit-based variations and modifications that will result in reduction of waste and man-hours
- More accurate data management and extraction with the help of BIM 3D modelling services provide functionality for the automated generation of Bill of Materials / Quantity take off
- As BIM 3D models, with the integration of estimation, Manufacturing and Scheduling technology, support the manufacturing and fabrication process.
- BIM 3D models improve the efficiency of on-site service installation that will help support the off-sit manufacturing / modularization process
- It help improve the accuracy, quality and detail of construction documentation.